Bono brings out the best and worst in me
Amanda is the proud owner of a well groomed 1994 Honda Accord EX (that had a Howard Dean sticker on it back in the day). The best part of the day was seeing Amanda and her hermana in Chapel Hill, where we dropped the goods.
As time draws near, I shed some tears. Tear. Sniff. Last night my tae kwon do Master, Master Kim, gave me a new dobok to take to Senegal with me! It was so moving! He said I would make a good instructor some day and they look forward to me returning. Hopefully I will have time and can find a place in Senegal to do Tae Kwon DO.
Sweetie, dahling, I had a spa experience fit for a queen this past week. Tres manifique. Then more crappy shopping for the damn adventure. It's draining the U2 groupie funds I tell you! The internet rumor has it that they are going to release their new album this October or November (say Ma, all I want for my birthday is this CD express mailed!). Then touring in February. So...... this sounds really terrible, but when it comes to U2, I'm really really selfish. If they are on tour when I'm supposed to go to Cape Verde, tough. If they are on tour when I'm supposed to go to Europe to visit the rents, double tough. Where ever Bono is is where I shall be. I'm happiest while at a U2 concert. "But Kelly, your priorities are out of whack!" Yep. I know, but such is life.
Damn, I really need to practice my French. Only a few short days until I'll have to use it (when Spanish will inevitably surface when I don't know the french word).
www.au-senegal.com
www.u2.com
www.csmonitor.com
www.megwood.com

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home