Sunday, March 07, 2004

Sunday Night TV

Today was a two for one double hottie feature! I saw Starsky and Hutch - Ben Stiller and Owen Wilson. I've haven't seen this much hotness on screen since Zoolander....uh...oh. Yeah, they were both in that too. Anyway, it was funny, in bad taste, and all around a really good time! Have you noticed, though, how crooked nose hottie, Owen Wilson, plays the same character in every movie?

I only have one more Sunday of amazing HBO TV, which is better than must see Thursday (except Will and Grace, oh and the Apprentice - "YOUR FIRED." - Friends is just dull and has gone down hill; what a cop out with those "your six favorite episodes of all time - BLECH). I got a tiny taste of the Sopranos before I'm cut off like Ralphi Ciffareto's head last season.
I just found out today that my friend went on a date with Doogie Howser, not MD. Not Niel Patrick Harris, but a guy who graduated from COLLEGE WHEN HE WAS 18!!!! It was funny that we talked about this on IM today because Vinnie, Doogie's next door neighbor, is a new young mafioso in Tony's family! He made an appearance on the Sorpanos tonight. Coincidence? I think not. What ever the hell it means, I'm not sure. But it's still freaky that Ben and I were talking about Doogie Howser today and Vinnie was on the Sopranos.
Tomorrow I am off to the Grove Park Inn for 3 days of spa treatment, R&R, tappas, best friends, old friends and mountain air.
Bisou Bisou.
ps - I think these entries will become much more interesting two weeks form now...........


www.au-senegal.com
www.u2.com
www.csmonitor.com
www.megwood.com