Alrighty then....
It's another Must See TV Thursday (only 3 Must See TVs left - then it will be Must See Millet Pounding and barefoot soccer - much more interesting).
How many countdowns could I make up? The best is only 6 more days where I will have to accept any sub job that comes my way and then two weeks of getting prepared and only subbing if I want to! YAY! No more little shit heads to deal with (pardon the harsh language, but it was very necessary for the evil that lurks in high school).
I fly out of Charlotte to Philly at 8:50 in the AM and arrive in Philly at 10:25 in the AM! WOO HOO! It feels more real now. Marielsie, one of my new found kick-arse PC Senegal pals, will land in Philly from NJ about an hour before me. She is going to be a dear and wait for me, then we'll have some almuerzo, uh, no, dammit, what is lunch in French? Anyway, you get the idea.
This weekend is devoted to Katie Sparks - bridal shower Sat and Sex and the City Finale (tear) Sunday. It shall be super fabulous because she is super fabulous.
The next weekend will be the best weekend before I go away (I'm getting verklempt just thinking about it). My boyfriends (in the most non-sexual sense possible) are coming to Boone, NC for a weekend of being "fabulous and frivalous" (to quote the diamond earringed guy in 30degrees who bought me Moet-Chandon). Imagine if Boone were Hispanola: where ever we are will be Dominican Republic and the rest of Boone will be Haiti.
We will down the Patron, party with THE awesome Renee and other fabulous Boone/ASU people. And then I will probably have a cry and have a drive home and all will be right.
Let's see - the weekend after that it's either off to the Dominican Republic (fingers crossed) OR to Chapel Hill to sell Amanda Brown my car. While I love Amanda Brown, I would really like to go to DR. But seeing A. Brown is not a bad alternative. :-D
Then the next and last weekend will be a party like it's 1999 thrown by Zaneta. Too much fun, food and drink I'm sure.
Alas, too much writing for thise posting.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home