Aurevoir Sex and the City (Part I)
Tonight was the second to last episode of Sex and the City EVER! I cried through the entire episode (almost). I completely identify with Carrie. She left her hometown and her best friends for a city where she doesn't speak the language and she can't figure out where she belongs in the grand scheme of things.
There are 29 days left in my countdown. Until this past week, I could hardly contain my excitement about leaving for Senegal, but now I'm starting to miss people and I haven't even left. Of the negative emotions, I'm not nervous. I'm not scared. I'm more sad than anything. I wish my friends and family could have this experience with me, but I guess that's what this blog is for, isn't it?
Vive le Sex and the City! We will miss you Carrie, Miranda, Charlotte and Samantha and all the men in between!

<< Home