Tuesday, March 02, 2004

Growing a Brain is Easier than Tobacco

"All things just keep getting better! Oooh, Oooh!". I'll miss that glorious song that wakes me up at 10pm after dull dreary Tuesdays. Unlike American Idol and Big Brother, which have spawned demon offspring all over this globe (that was not our fault though - we have to UK to blame for originating those shows), I highly doubt there will be a Queer Eye for the Wolof Speaking Guy, or better yet, Queer Eye for the Dashiki Wearing Guy.
Let's see - I'll miss three other shows, all on HBO - so the DVDs will be waiting for me when I return home: The Sopranos, Bill Maher (he rocks my world!) and Six Feet Under.
John Edwards dropped out of the race. While my heart really wants a feels that John Kerry will beat W, the part of me that has worked on the Southern campaign trail on many random campaigns in NC (President to US Senator to NC Senator) knows that a "yankee" will have a hard time getting those ignorant Southern votes! Wake up Southerners! Stop growing tobacco and start growing a brain! Just because you are a white male, doesn't mean you will be rich! You are more likely to file bankruptcy than become a 6 figure income earner! Deal with it. Money isn't everything.
VOTE YOUR CONSCIENCE - NOT WHAT YOU THINK YOUR INCOME BRACKET SHOULD BE!
Ok, that's enough for now.
Kisses.

www.moveon.org
www.u2.com
www.csmonitor.com
www.megwood.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home