Wednesday, March 03, 2004

CFA delay

A Rant
Do you know that you cannot get CFAs, the currency of about 9 West African countries, from Bank of America in Charlotte? Bastards. Now I have to get a few travellers checks. What a pain in the arse. Ah well, I shouldn't sweat that. The first and most insignificant of the hurdles I will face.

How much longer can I procrastinate packing? It's so easy, but yet my stuff is still strewn about my room and has made no progress into a suitcase.

It is official. I AM NO LONGER A SUBSTITUTE TEACHER! No decent human being should ever be put through that hell. Indecent human beings should have to though. I think certain officer holders should try being a substitute. Then they would really get a feel for what's wrong with this country. It's not gay marriage, or the fact that we don't have a colony on Mars. It's the materialistic consumption culture that has enveloped this country. Many high schoolers epitomize this. They need to see it for themselves. They need to hear high school students, talk about thier bling bling, pimps, hoes, mommy and daddy paying for it all, lesbian sex, anal sex, every kind of sex, SUVs, ask where the country of Paris is, ask what a primary is, what the electoral college is, ask why if Shakespeare is so great then why doesn't he publish anymore, etc. And people think I'm crazy for going into the Peace Corps! HA!
11 days.............................
Bisou Bisou.


www.moveon.org
www.u2.com
www.csmonitor.com
www.megwood.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home