Costco and Seinfeld
Please do not take me to Costco upon my return to the US. It's CRAZY IN THERE! I feel like Kramer in that episode of Seinfeld where he can't help but buy a million 1 gallon cans of beef-a-rino. I now have a two year supply of batteries, vitamins, shampoo, etc. And to boot, I bought the kids in my host family and village a 5 POUND BAG OF JOLLY RANCHERS! I only did it because I've heard hard candy is a hit in Senegal like everywhere else. Rock on - I'm going to Senegal to spread cavities! Luckily I also now I have life time supply of toothebrushes to pass out with the jolly ranchers. Yin and Yang
Besides my aficionado for Bill Murray, I've also grown to love love love Bill Maher. Sigh. I'm going to really miss spending some Friday evenings with him. He's hot for a political commentator - well maybe not hot in the James Carville alien-from-Louisiana way, and maybe not hot in the Al Franken witty-self-deprecating-Jew way, but he's definitely hotter than Bill O'Reilly, ugly in the splotchy-face-megalomaniac-psycho way.
Hi to AMY in Paris. Bisou Bisou.
www.au-senegal.com
www.u2.com
www.csmonitor.com
www.megwood.com

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home