Starry eyed weekends
Seattle would have been my Mecca during high school. I was obssessed with Alice in Chaings, Soundgarden, Mother Love Bone and Pearl Jam (saw them 4 times!!). Now it is just really grooving city with great sushi, coffee and a certain amazing someone. Eh hem. I digress. I went to Seattle this past Thursday and instead of coming back with a lousy t-shirt, I came back with thoughts of a perfect weekend.

This coming weekend will, and I'm going out on a limb here, probably be perfect as well. My mom and I are going to see BONO speak on Friday. Yep. That's right. Me and Bono. In the same room. With just a few hundred other people. Uh huh.
Two fabulous weekends in a row.... after this weekend, the official countdown to March 1 begins. Is that a weekend? Well if not, the weekend immediately following that day will be perfect. :-)

1 Comments:
Fabulous! Glad you had a great trip with that 'perfect special someone.' ;>
Post a Comment
<< Home