Stop the pashmina madness!
Keep me away from the damn markets, please. If each and every one of you end up with a pashmina blended shawl/scarf, it is because of my addiction. The pure pashminas are about $25-$50 here - only a select few of those were purchased. The other scarves, though, that are a blend of pashmina, wool and silk are about $4/scarf. Cheap enough to totally feed my addiction to soft fabrics in bright, bold colors. To top it all off, the beaded camel leather shoes, that were so popular and bohemian in the U.S. last summer, and cost about $40 at Nine West, are exactly $3.00 here! I bought a pair of red ones. Then I bought a pair of nicely beaded flip flops for $2.00. Bought some glass braceletts (actually about 20) for $1.25. Bought 5 pairs of great earrings for $1.00 total. Please....stop the madness!!!!

1 Comments:
I wish Japan was that cheap!!
Post a Comment
<< Home