Say "cleetorees!"
Currently, my job has brought me to El Salvador, specifically San Salvador. This evening, I met the Minister of Health of El Salvador and the head of USAID in El Sal and other VIP. However, the most fun occured after our meeting. As it turns out, to no surprise of my own, OB/GYN association in El Salvador is crazy. We stayed long after most others left the meeting for the "hora de cokteles". It should have been "horas de cokteles". We drank. A lot. We made fun of government officials (in Spanish, of course).
But the best part about the evening was the photos. Apparently, the Salvadoran OB/GYN members like to say "clitoris" instead of "cheese" when taking photos. I almost choked on my third glass of wine. This is why I am completely in love with traveling. People everywhere, all over the world will surprise you with something hilarious or touching when you least expect it.

1 Comments:
Thanks for the bday wishes, CosmoChica. Looks like you ladies had a great vacation out West. Hope all is well with you!
Post a Comment
<< Home