Ann Coulter needs to get laid.
And she is the anti-Christ. Ann Coulter = Anti-Christ. Her latest book came out on 666, which is the alleged mark of the beast. Clearly she is a beast. She pathetically attempted to spar with Matt Lauer and lost. Check out the Wikipedia entry on her: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ann_Coulter
Supported apartheid? Thinks women aren't "as bright as man" (AC is not a woman - AC's a beast)? I do not believe for a second that AC was born in Connecticut in 1961, but rather in 400 AD and followed Attila the Hun around the globe in pursuit of barbary, raping and pillaging.
So, I propose people start donating money to the "Get Ann Coulter" laid campaign. I know it will be very difficult to find the willing young man to do the editorial media in this country a favor, but if we scrounge up enough money, maybe it will happen. Actually, on second thought, do not waist your money on getting AC laid because it is doubtful to ever happen. Instead donate it to one of the many bleeding heart liberal causes out there that AC despises.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home