Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Alien Baby has been birthed! The end is nye!

Oh VinoCarolinaGirl, you know how to put poetry in motion.

Here is a tribute poem written by my dear friend, Vino, pre-TomKat alien baby birth:

(to the tune of No Doubt's "Don't Speak")

You and me,
we're gonna have a baby,
a little alien baby,
aren't we,
I used to think,
that you were just a cute movie star,
but now I see you tryin',
to convert me

Don't speak,
even though the baby's crowning,
you can show your emotion by frowning,
don't tell me cause it hurts,
no, no, no,
don't speak,
even though you had no epidural,
and you think you're gonna hurl,
don't tell me cause it hurts.

If you don't,
make noises during childbirth,
the baby will be normal...not likely,
you can see-ee,
that I brainwashed I a teen star,
and I bought her a Range Rover,
so she'd like me...

Chorus

It's all ending,
We better stop pretending,
that we're human...because we'll never be.

And now, post-TomKat alien baby birth, Vino strikes again:

The song: Placenta in Paradise (Parodied on Jimmy Buffett's Cheeseburger in Paradise)

Tried to amend my bodily organ eating habits
I made it nearly 9 months
Losing weight without eating any tissues or fats
drinkin' lots of holy water and soaking up ultra-violet rays
but at night I'd have these wonderful dreams
of some kind of slimy treat
not alien pie or french fried squid from The Ivy
but a real placenta from my child's mom womb

Placenta in paradise
delicious and nutricious
with mustard tastes nice
I'm eating it to get publicity
oh I'm a placenta in paradise

I like mine with lettuce and tomato
some planetary cleansing and 15 million dollars
big creepy compound where the baby came out
I not it's real father but I still wanna shout....

I'm just a placenta in paradise!

1 Comments:

At 12:39 am, Blogger vinocarolina said...

Thanks for posting my song Kel!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home