I TOTALLY heart technology!
All week I was planning on calling the evil bastards at Comcast, requesting HBO so I could watch my beloved Sopranos. It has been a little over 2 years...maybe more... since the Badda-Bing and everything that entails has entered the lives of millions of viewers. Calling the EBs at Comcast fell down to the bottom of my list of things to do this week.
Fast forward to Sunday around 6pm. After coming down from the high of a perfect weekend (ooh la la), I was looking for something to assist the come down. I started srcollin the channel guide channel and saw that NOTHING was going to be on TV tonight. Nothing EXCEPT the Sorpranos. I was frantic. How could I have forgotten? In a panic, I called Comcast. In literally 5 minutes I had HBO! So technology, I salute you! In just a few short hours, I will be totally enjoying the Sopranos!

1 Comments:
Kel T, you need to post more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!love KTS
Post a Comment
<< Home