Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Fall???

It was 90 degrees on Monday. Today, this very morning, I walked into Starbucks and saw...advertised big as day in orange, brown and yellow, PUMPKIN SPICE LATTES. WHAT?!?!?! It is NOT fall. Nor have I yet to see a pumpkin. Last time I checked, it was quite green and humid outside. This is like decorating for Christmas before Thanksgiving.



But maybe an iced pumpkin spice latte... the blending of fall and summer.... hmmm... an idea.

1 Comments:

At 6:59 am, Blogger Jaime said...

So strange because I had the same feeling today as I walked into the Jucso (grocery/shopping center) and saw a little area of Halloween decorations and pumpkins - and Japan doesn't even celebrate Halloween! I wouldn't mind a pumpkin spiced latte though - afterall tomorrow, well my tomorrow is Sept. 1...wonder if the one Starbucks in all of Akita will be serving them???

 

Post a Comment

<< Home