Wednesday, January 17, 2007

OBAMA MANIA!

Sign me up! Now, I know I should not support him, purely on the basis that the person I've always supported in the primaries always loses. Two cases in recent memory: '92 - Jerry Brown (but Bill Clinton rocked for the most part, so that was an easy to swallow loss); '00 - Al Gore (That really wasn't a loss, so much as a theft. A robbery, if you will. I could not swallow that at all. As a matter of fact, I gagged often due to my terrible gag reflex. I was not meant to swallow Dick, Cheney that is); '04 - Howard Dean (who could forget ARRRRRRRRRAAAAHHHH! ? Which left us with the bloodhound who could not sniff out a victory.)

I suppose I should support a "Hillary" exploratory committee, but I don't know a single Republican who would consider a vote for her. After the primaries, she would be toast.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home